We strongly encourage the wearing of school uniform at St Mary’s CE Primary School. It helps to give the children a sense of group identity and a pride in our school.
School uniform can be purchased online at Motiv8 Embroidery & Print Ltd – click here for online shop.
School uniform is as follows:
- Grey/black trousers, shorts, skirt, calottes or pinafore
- Blue gingham dresses in warmer weather
- Blue shirt, polo shirt or blouse
- Blue gingham summer dress Black school shoes- no trainers
- Maroon sweatshirt or cardigan
- White or Navy blue PE t-shirt Black shorts, skorts or tracksuit bottoms
- Black tracksuit top Trainers PE kit must arrive in school on a Monday morning, it will then be returned home on a Friday afternoon.
- We have P.E sessions during the week, which are subject to change, ensuring your child has their P.E kit in school at all times, is important.
- The timetable for P.E has not yet been confirmed so we request your child brings their kit into school everyday.
- Please ensure all uniform is clearly labelled.
Lost Property It is very important that all items of clothing are clearly named so we can return lost items to the rightful owner. Any lost property is placed in a container located in each classroom cloakroom.