At St Mary’s CE Primary School we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the health and welfare of all our children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Designated Child Protection Officer – MrsE Robertson, Headteacher.
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding Officer- Mrs A Saunderson-Darkes, Assistant Headteacher.
- Deputy Child Protection Officer- Mrs A Saunderson-Darkes, Assistant Headteacher.
- Designated Teacher–Mrs A Saunderson-Darkes, Assistant Headteacher.
- Safeguarding Academy Councillor- Mrs C Knaggs
- E.Safety Officer – Mrs A Saunderson-Darkes
Supporting Your Child on the Internet
Please see documents below on how to keep your child safe on the internet.
- Tips to Help Keep Your Child Safe Online
- Have Your Say Report
- Family Agreement Template
- Family Agreement Advice
- Cyberbullying Guidance
- Young People and Social Networking
- Think Before You Share
- Supporting Young People Online
- Online Safety for Under 5s
- Online Safety for Primary School Children
- Alert App Warning – Tellonym
Handheld Devices and Gaming Console
Please see documents below on how to keep your child safe on handheld devices and gaming consoles.
- Top Tips for PS3 and PSP
- Top Tips for PS4 and Vita
- Top Tips for Xbox One and 360
- Top Tips for iPad
- Top Tips for iPod Touch
- Top Tips for Kindle Fire
- Top Tips for iPhone
- Online Gaming: An Introduction for Parents and Carers
Advice on how to ‘report’ on areas of the Internet
Please find below advice on how to report on many areas of the Internet used by our children along with advice for good practice on a range of devices and games.
Useful links for Parents